One-stop-shop of sports betting: reviewing 22Bet Uganda in-detail
Among the family of international bookmakers, this company stands out as one of the popular online betting sites aiming at developing countries. 22Bet Africa is particularly renowned for its business in leading markets, such as the Ugandan sports betting industry.
The bookmaker shares the same technical background as other popular global brands — 1xBet and Betwinner — and provides a large amount of bonus offers, events in multiple sports and betting options in live and prematch, alongside jackpots, virtual sports and casino games.
Read this 22Bet sports review on Takebet Uganda and get complete info about online registration, learn how to play, deposit money and withdraw, cash out, use promo code store, and finally how to proceed with downloading the 22Bet app for Android and iOS (iPhone and iPad) devices.
Ready, set — go!
Basic info: who owns company, net worth and address
The brand was founded in 2018 in Cyprus. And this is who owns the company of 22Bet:
- TechSolutions (CY) Group Limited, as a payment agent, registration number HE 377018 in Cyprus; the official address of 22Bet is Parthenonos 5, Flat 103, 2020, Nicosia.
- TechSolutions Group N.V., as a holder of a global online sports betting and casino license, registered at Abraham Mendez Chumaceiro Boulevard 50 in Curacao.
- In Uganda, 22Bet is owned by Arcadia Hospitality Limited, a local company.
The physical 22Bet owner, such as a person (or a group of people), has never been officially confirmed, but it is believed that the owner is from CIS and is residing in Cyprus. The net worth of this online bookmaker is not publicly known, as the company is private. Takebet Uganda believes the 22Bet net worth to be around 100,000,000-500,000,000 USD, just a raw estimate.
The company is primarily targeted at the developing economies of Africa, Asia, Latin America and CIS. The official gobal website address is www.22bet.com and www.22bet.me. The former domain is the chief one and offers registration in approximately 150 countries.
The official site address in Uganda is 22bet.ug. The betting website is offered in English.
|Welcome offer||100% first deposit bonus up to 550,000 UGX|
|Deposit options||MTN Mobile Money, Airtel Money|
|Withdrawal options||MTN Mobile Money, Airtel Money|
|Currency||Ugandan shilling (UGX)|
|Sports||Football, basketball, tennis, ice hockey, cricket, horse racing, rugby, volleyball, table tennis, American football, eSports, Australian rules, badminton, baseball, beach soccer, bicycle racing, boat race, boxing, chess, darts, figure skating, fishing, floorball, Formula 1, futsal, Gaelic football, golf, greyhound racing, handball, hurling, kabaddi, keirin, martial arts, motorsport, Muay Thai, netball, padel, rink hockey, snooker, trotting, UFC (MMA)|
|Mobile app||Android, iOS|
|Support phone number||+357 99 816806|
Reputation and license: is 22Bet safe and legit in Uganda, sponsor deals
This sports betting company strives for legitimate operations: there are two levels of licensing — a global one and a local one in Uganda.
As an international company, under the name TechSolutions Group N.V. 22Bet holds the license 8048/JAZ2017-067 of Curacao. Also, the license №00867 of Kahnawake Mohawk Territory in Canada was provided in 2021.
On a local level, the 22Bet Uganda license GB-49-008 is issued by the Lotteries and Gaming Regulatory Board to Arcadia Hospitality Limited, a company registered at Kisakye Building Mall and Complex, Bugolobi, Kampala 67.
Many ask if 22Bet is legit given that this international bookmaker is relatively new to the country of Uganda. So, is 22Bet safe for Ugandans? The answer is surely yes, given that this online sportsbook is licensed locally and provides services under governmental control.
When it comes to arrangements to be a sponsor, 22Bet has something to say: in the course of its history, the bookmaker employed a lineup of ambassadors like Kevin Kuranyi and Nuno Gomes, former internationals for the German and the Portugal national teams, respectively.
In 2018, the betting site got a legendary Brazil football player, Ronaldinho, onboard. As his sponsor, the bookmaker enabled the charity match of Ronaldinho & Friends vs Adler All Stars, which took place at the Commerzbank Stadium of Eintracht in Frankfurt on 17 November 2018.
Also, the 22Bet betting company was an official African betting partner for Paris Saint-Germain in the 2021/22 season, the status that was then retaken by 1xBet across Africa and Asia.
Depicting process of registration for 22Bet account in Uganda
There is only one way of 22Bet sign up in Uganda — a fast one via a mobile phone number validation.
Any gambling activities are prohibited for minors, so mind that a Ugandan punter must be 25 years old or over to register and play.
And by the way, there is usually a registration bonus waiting for you afterwards!
Mobile phone number registration
For this method of sign up, 22Bet needs you to have a valid local mobile phone number on you. Registration via a mobile telephone number with this bookie is a basic way for most local sites.
Here is how to register via a mobile phone number in 22Bet:
- Access the online sportsbook and tap on the REGISTRATION button.
- Fill in the Ugandan phone number and hit SEND SMS.
- Acquire the message and input the confirmation code into the corresponding field, then tap CONFIRM.
- Enter a promo code for a free bet if you have one.
- Make sure the box responsible for T&C confirmation is ticked.
- Press REGISTER — and this is how you create a betting account with 22Bet!
Completing online login to access 22Bet Uganda
After a new punter has registered for an account, he can log in to 22Bet via the site or the app.
For this, access the online bookmaker and tap on LOG IN. Choose if you want to use your registered phone number, or your registered email, or your unique account ID. Type in the password, tick the box allowing the bookie to remember you on the website — and tap LOG IN.
If you can’t remember your password, tap on “Forgot your password?” to restore the access!
Verification of account (KYC procedure)
As per the licensing requirements and according to the laws of the countries with regulated online sports betting, verification of an account is mandatory to all customers of 22Bet.
In Uganda, this procedure may be adjourned till the customer requests his first money withdrawal or until the moment total transactions reach an equivalent of 2,000 EUR.
To confirm your identity and address, log in to your sports betting account and head to the “Documents” section inside the profile. These documents are usually requested:
- A picture of an official document confirming your full name, gender and your age — basically, your identity. This may be your passport, or an ID card, or a driver’s license. A customer may be asked to picture himself holding the opened document.
- A picture of a document verifying your residence address,such as a utility bill.
- A financial document validating your address or financial credentials (proof of funds), such as an official bank account statement — an electronic one or a pictured copy.
The verification process usually takes up to 48 hours, however on busy days it may take up to 72 hours. If something is not right, you may be asked to provide additional papers.
What are 22Bet bonus offers like in Uganda?
They come in all shapes and sizes — those 22Bet offers!
Promotions in Uganda are mostly universal ones, meaning the same that are offered on the global website:
- Welcome bonus for registration
- Reload bonus (Friday deposit)
- Promotions for certain types of bets (e.g. accumulators)
- Cashbacks and such
- Casino offers (where one is available)
To use every kind of bonus, 22Bet requests creating an account. Done? Then read on!
Welcome bonus for sign up
Every new player is eligible for the 22Bet sign up bonus whenever it is provided. This offer is a permanent one, and the promo amount is made available upon the initial qualifying deposit.
The maximum amount of the first deposit bonus of 100% on 22Bet is 550,000 UGX in Uganda.
The minimum qualifying deposit for the new customer offer is 4,000 UGX in 22Bet Uganda.
Here is how you can get the bonus for registration:
- Register a new account with 22Bet (note that you must be a new customer).
- Proceed to deposits, select a payment option and pay above the qualifying minimum.
- Get your 100% match deposit bonus for sports betting!
Learn how the usage of the new customer bonus works on 22Bet:
- Wager the bonus amount 5 (five) times on sports.
- Bet on accumulators only, each containing the minimum of 3 (three) events, while at least 3 (three) legs must have the odds of 1.40 or over.
- Complete rollover requirements in seven days to make a bonus withdrawal.
The promotional amount and all the winnings you will acquire may be withdrawn only after the rollover requirements are met, according to the bonus conditions and terms. You can cancel the bonus before you rollover it as well, however not after you have wagered it on 22Bet.
Note: according to the bonus rules, all offers are disabled for cryptocurrencies.
Deposit bonus (Friday offer)
Every week customers of this online bookmaker can please themselves with the renowned 22Bet Friday bonus. This match deposit offer provides an opportunity to get a promotional amount of money to rollover it in sports betting upon your regular deposit on any Friday.
The amount of the 100% reload bonus on Friday equals 450,000 UGX in Uganda.
The minimum deposit for the Friday offer is an equivalent of 1 EUR/USD in Ugandan shilling.
And here is how to use the deposit bonus on Fridays: wager the promotional amount on 22Bet, 3 (three) times in accumulator bets, with each selection having the odds of 1.40 or more. Moreover, do it in 24 hours. Then you will have an opportunity to withdraw the money!
Sports betting promotions: accumulator of the day, losing bets series bonus, rebate, accumulator boost and more
There are enough 22Bet no deposit bonus offers, mostly ones involving placing bets:
- Accumulator of the day: pick a multibet predefined by the bookmaker as the accumulator of the day, place this bet — and if it wins, you get a win bonus of 10%.
- Accumulator boost: receive a cashback upon a lost accumulator bet, if only one selection ruins it. Only multibets with seven legs or more qualify. More conditions apply, including the limits that may be imposed on the maximum cashback amount.
- Bonus for a series of losing bets: gets a consolation bonus upon a series of lost bets.
- Rebate bonus: get 0.3% back every week from the aggregate amount of all your bets. The limits imposed by the 22Bet rules apply, including the minimum rebate of 1 EUR/USD or an approximate equivalent and the maximum of around 1,000 EUR/USD.
- Birthday bonus: the bookie provides bonus codes upon birthdays!
- Jackpot bonus of 22Bet: an occasional promotion that allows placing a free bet on a jackpot draw and winning bonus points for guessing all or almost all outcomes.
Promo Code Store
The company allows customers to acquire a no deposit bonus code for free bets, or free spins, or other bonuses. Here is how one is able to get a promo code from the store of 22Bet:
- Place bets on sports with odds of 1.30+ for singles and 1.50+ for accumulators.
- Every 18706 UGX wagered on sports and every 37412 UGX put in the casino bring you one promo point (the amounts may change based on the currency rate).
- Get free bets for promotional points: free single bets can be then placed with the odds of 1.80, while free accumulators must contain three events minimum with the 1.40+ odds.
Payment methods provided for deposit and withdrawal
On top of international means such as Visa and Mastercard bank cards, the following payment options may be provided in 22Bet Uganda:
- MTN Mobile Money
- Airtel Money
Note that some methods are provided to deposit only, and vice versa.
Currencies accepted for betting
At the time of writing the current 22Bet review, the only available currency was Ugandan shilling (UGX), which is predefined on the version of the betting site in Uganda.
Funding 22Bet Uganda: our experience plus deposit instructions
One can fund his account with the bookmaker online, from the website or via the app.
Follow this general guide on making a deposit to 22Bet online in Uganda:
- Complete your login and proceed to the “Deposits” section.
- Choose a payment method to send money.
- Enter the desired cash amount.
- Fill out any additional details if asked: banking or card details, telephone number, etc.
- Hit the CONFIRM button to complete the transaction.
The minimum deposit amount on 22Bet Uganda is an approximate equivalent of 1 EUR/USD in Ugandan shilling. However, it also depends on the chosen deposit methods.
Withdrawal review: getting money out of 22Bet in Uganda
Typically customers of the company are asked to withdraw to the previous deposit method. So, the withdrawal methods of 22Bet are automatically chosen — the same you have used when making a deposit. Therefore, here is how to withdraw online in Uganda:
- Log into your account with the bookmaker.
- Proceed to the section with withdrawals.
- Input the amount of cash to withdraw and provide your banking details (if asked).
- Hit CONFIRM to complete the transfer.
The minimum withdrawal limit on 22Bet is usually an approximate equivalent of 1.5 EUR/USD in Ugandan shillings, however it may differ for some means of payment.
The maximum withdrawal limit imposed by 22Bet depends on the method in question. The biggest limits, however, are always provided for bank transfers and cryptocurrency payments.
The withdrawal time is minutes for some methods, and one to seven days for others. The longest times are often requested for banking and card payments due to processing.
Guide to betting online with bookmaker
First of all, the bookie boasts about 40 sports to choose from, allowing you to bet on football, basketball, tennis, cricket, eSports, horse racing, ice hockey and more sporting disciplines. There are virtual sports and jackpots (TOTO), on top of TV-games, politics and the weather. According to the betting company, there are approximately 1,000 fixtures every single day!
The choice of betting markets is no less, amounting to up to 1,500 choosing options for top football matches in the English Premier League and UEFA Champions League.
The odds go from average to low though, with a margin starting with 5% for the most popular markets (like 1x2) in the biggest matches. Going to the lower level of sporting events and less popular bets (e.g. statistics), one can stumble upon a margin of 8-10% and over.
When you are finally tired of online sports betting on 22Bet, on their global website and on many local versions, you can play casino games, and even enjoy poker, bingo and other products.
There are limitations imposed one should know of. The minimum stake is 0.20 EUR as per the 22Bet terms and conditions. The maximum payout is a Ugandan shilling equivalent of 600,000 EUR, and that one may differ due to fluctuations of the rates. Moreover, the odds of a single bet are capped at 200.00, and of an accumulator — at 500.00.
Many ask about the maximum stake — there is no such thing per se on 22Bet Uganda, as it is not limited for all bets in terms and conditions. However, for every separate bet there is a maximum, which depends on the money flow on the match, the odds of this punt and the account limits.
Safe to say that payout times are very fast: 22Bet pays the bets out as soon as the official sources are updated with the results of the events in question.
If you are ready to use 22Bet, proceed to our guides on how to play at this bookie!
What should you do to place a bet?
Several types of wagers can be placed with this sportsbook. The basic ones, available on every local version, are singles and accumulators (multibets). Other types, provided on the global website, include a system bet, a chain, a conditional bet, Lucky, anti-accumulator and more.
Here is how to go about placing an online bet on 22Bet:
- Log into your account on the website or in the mobile betting application.
- Access the menu and select either “Sports” for prematch or “Live” for in-play.
- Select a preferred sport, country/league and then tap on a fixture of your choice.
- Choose your punt and tap on the odds to add it to the betslip.
- Fill out the amount to wager with and hit PLACE A BET.
Sports, leagues and tournaments
There are over 40 different sporting disciplines on offer for prematch betting on most occasions, and approximately a thousand fixtures to gamble on daily! The following are sports on 22Bet:
- Horse racing
- Football (soccer)
- Ice hockey
- Table tennis
- American football
- Australian rules
- Beach soccer
- Bicycle racing
- Boat race
- Figure skating
- Formula 1
- Gaelic football
- Greyhound racing
- Martial arts
- Muay Thai
- Rink hockey
- UFC (MMA)
Among these sports, you’ll certainly find something to scratch the itch. And competitions are numerous too, going as deep as 5-7th level football divisions in top countries. Among top names in football, you have the UEFA Champions League, the UEFA Europa League, the Premier League, La Liga Primera Division, Italian Serie A, German Bundesliga, French Ligue 1, so on.
For football betting, African, Asian and Latin American leagues are provided: Ethiopia Premier League, South Africa Premier Soccer League, Zambia Super League, Uganda Premier League, India Super League, South Korea K League, Thai Premier League, Japan League, Brazil Serie A, Mexico Liga MX, Uruguay Primera Division, Argentina Primera and more.
For basketball betting, the NBA and the Euroleague are offered, and then you have lots of local leagues: Germany BBL, France LNB and Spain basketball championships among tens of other tournaments. Internationals such as the FIBA World Cup and EuroBasket are present.
In tennis betting, the ATP, the WTA and the ITF tournaments of all levels are provided in hundreds, including ATP Masters 1000, ATP 500, WTA 1000 (Premier), WTA 500 and Grand Slams such as the US Open, the Australian Open, Wimbledon and the French Open.
Cricket betting includes Indian Premier League (IPL), Twenty20 matchups, ICC Cricket World Cup, ODI series, T20 World Cup and many competitions of lower levels.
The tournaments featured in ice hockey betting are the NHL and local leagues of Europe in line with top international competitions such as the IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship.
Finally, eSports betting is very popular too and features placing wagers on such competitions and disciplines as Dota 2, CS:GO, LoL (League of Legends), Valorant, StarCraft 2, FIFA football simulator, Mortal Kombat, NBA and NHL, Rocket League and other games.
The online betting site of 22Bet is rich with football predictions, and few can rival them. About 1,000 options are offered for many matches, and up to 1,500 for top games, including:
- Double chance
- Both teams to score (BTTS)
- Total goals
- Asian totals
- European and Asian handicaps
- Individual goal totals
- Correct score
- Next goal bets
- How goal will be scored
- Digit in the score
- Who will score goal (anytime goalscorer)
- Half/Half betting
- Win to nil
- Combined bets: 1x2 and goal total, HT/FT and goal total, etc
Reviewing tennis on 22Bet, one can spot up to 100 betting options depending on the level of the match, including the basic ones: 1x2, sets and games total, sets and games handicap, correct score of sets, set/match and both players to win the last set and the most games-rich set.
In basketball betting markets in 22Bet, the following top markets are provided: team wins, regular time double chance and 1x2, point totals and point handicaps, even/odd, team result + over under total, first half / full time, exact point difference, winning margin and more!
If we are to make a cricket review, they provide such great options as team wins, total runs in over (including team totals), first ball of the match, will a wicket fall, total runs in over, result after first overs, draw on runs, sixes, number of runs in the match, who will win the toss, and so on.
When it comes to ice hockey betting, available picks amount to 1x2 and the team to win with OT, BTTS and goal over under totals, Asian handicap, will there be an overtime, correct score of goals, even/odd, the highest scoring period, race to goals and more options.
22Bet odds: how valuable are they?
More of a weak spot in an otherwise perfectly tailored picture, the betting odds of 22Bet can’t be called high compared to some of their competitors. The minimum margin we could find was slightly above 5%, meaning that you get less than 1.90/1.90 on opposing sides of a bet. Moreover, such a margin is used only in the most popular markets (think 1x2) of top matches.
Typically, this bookmaker charges a margin around 8%, which can easily reach 10%+.
Takebet Uganda has reviewed the odds for the 1x2 betting market of top and smaller fixtures below.
|Football||Champions League||Chelsea vs Milan||1.68||3.80||5.10||5.45%|
|South Africa Premier League||Moroka Swallows vs Kaizer Chiefs||3.56||2.75||2.264||8.62%|
|Basketball||NBA||Heat vs Bulls||1.384||-||2.695||9.36%|
|Tennis||ATP Astana||Cilic vs Khachanov||2.064||-||1.642||9.35%|
|Cricket||ICC World Cup. Twenty20||India vs Pakistan||1.495||-||2.61||5.20%|
|Ice hockey||NHL||Rangers vs Lightning||1.864||-||1.936||5.30%|
Live betting options
Loving to wager in-play on football, tennis and more? This you can do with 22Bet live betting! All you need to do for this is hit LIVE in the menu of this online bookmaker. Also, live events are dominating ones on their homepage as you access this online sports betting website.
The number of betting markets in live fixtures is no less big than in prematch in general, while odds are somewhat lower. There are unique betting options too, for example in tennis you have the score after the exact number of games, first game outcome, scoreline in set 1, and more.
When in their section with live events, you can choose to select matches with live streams only. Also, on an event page, you can check out an odds movement chart to understand trends, game events, statistics and more immediate live score info. Events may have a visualisation.
To bet in-play, head to the “Live” section, choose a fixture by tapping on one, select the desired bet, enter the stake amount in the slip and tap PLACE A BET. Note that odds are constantly changing, but thankfully, the bookie accepts live wagers in 5 seconds max usually.
Last but not least, there is a feature called one-click bet. The company allows you to place bets with a predefined amount in one click, just tapping on the odds you are interested in. So easy!
Statistics and sports results
Betting is made much more efficient with live score statistics and results sections on 22Bet. Both are accessible from under the main navigation menu on desktop and from the mobile menu.
Let’s cover their sports statistics first. There you first pick a sport, then a date in the calendar to see all the events on that date, carefully sorted by tournament. Past events have a score. Tap on an event to uncover the whole spectrum of data such as scores by periods (like halves in football and sets in tennis), team H2H and current tournament standings, and also deep stats.
Football match statistics include:
- Possession (%)
- Goal attempts
- Shots on target
- Shots off target
- Shots blocked
- Free kicks and corners
- Yellow cards
- Total passes
- All and dangerous attacks
Tennis match statistics feature:
- Double faults
- First serve
- Break points saved
- Serve points won (1st and 2nd serve)
- Return serve points won (1st and 2nd serve)
- Break points converted
- Service and return points and games won
- All points and return points won
Basketball game statistics include:
- Field goals attempted
- Field goals
- Field goals (%)
- 2-pointers and 3-pointers totals
- Free throws
- Personal fouls
- Technical fouls
Ice hockey match statistics feature:
- Shots on target
- Shooting PCT
- Shots blocked
- Powerplay and shorthanded goals
And when it comes to checking out results on 22Bet, tens of sports available for betting are archived there with their tournament and match results, scores of games and their periods.
Cashing out bets
Bet slip sale is provided both in prematch and live to the customers of 22Bet. Cashout works as a preliminary decision of yours to sell your bet back to the bookmaker, which allows for fixing a profit or curbing possible losses. This depends on the odds: in case they got higher than when you placed the bet in question, there will be some loss, but if they got lower — you will profit.
Here is how to proceed with your cash out:
- Access the bets you have placed in your 22Bet account.
- Select any of those ready for cashout.
- Check out the terms of the cashout and confirm it.
Betslip codes: load your bet code and book new codes
There are options to load a bet slip and book codes with odds, especially popular on 22Bet in Africa. This way one can gamble at speed on codes provided by an expert or a friend and book bets.
This is how to load a bet code:
- Access the website and log in if you wish to make that bet.
- Input your betslip code into the appropriate field into the bet slip.
- Tap on LOAD BET SLIP and place the bet.
Now, this is how to save booking codes:
- Access the bookmaker.
- Tap on the odds of your choice to add them to the betslip.
- Add an amount and hit the SAVE button (and it is available when unauthorised).
Jackpot: playing football TOTO
Everyone who fancies winning thousands from a dime — come on in! The 22Bet jackpot is exactly what you are looking for: predict outcomes of 14 events from top European leagues such as the Premier League and the EFL Championship, German Bundesliga, Italian Serie A, Spanish La Liga Primera Division and sometimes more, and stand to win loads of cash!
The prize pool gets bigger each time there is no winner in another jackpot draw. Just to give you an insight, at the time of this review, 22Bet TOTO prize pool was over 1,558,000,000 UGX in Uganda.
There is also the jackpot minimum bet amount equalling 3,100 UGX.
Virtual sports betting opportunities
Some say “when fun stops — stop”. That is not the case with this online bookmaker, where fun never stops: when there are no real sporting events to your liking, play virtuals!
The following products and providers are showcased among 22Bet virtuals:
- Golden Race: instant football leagues, horse racing, greyhounds, speedway, motorbikes and virtual fighting
- Leap: virtual football, penalty duels, NASCAR, instant trotting, velodrome, virtual tennis, golf and racing, Euroleague and speedway
- Global Bet
- NSOFT Virtual Sport: greyhound, slot car, horse races and motorcycle speedway
- Kiron Interactive: fast football, Spin & Win, Keno, Maxcar, WHL, racing roulette, etc
- Virtual Generation: dog racing, horse racing, English and Italian soccer, Colours game
- Komplex Bet
- 1x2 Virtuals: Spino Horses, Spino Greyhounds, Virtual Football Pro and more
Events happen every several minutes, so a punter can win instantly. All are randomised, so this game is pure entertainment. However, teams and athletes may resemble the real ones.
Games: review of Live Casino, TV Bet and 22Games
On the international bookie website and on their local sites in some countries of operation, casino gambling activities are provided alongside traditional sports betting.
The games include:
- 22Bet Uganda Casino: Roulette, Blackjack, Poker, Holdem, Keno, Baccarat, Wheel of Fortune and more games, including Hindi Style entertainment and Asian Dragon Tiger styling.
- Slots: Lucky Jack (Book of Rebirth), Seven Seven, Poseidon Rising, Aztec Fire, Jewelmania, Book of Tombs, Book of Rampage and more games from tens of providers.
- TV Games: TVBet, Hollywood TV, Lotto Instant Win.
- 22Games: tens (maybe even hundreds!) of gambles, including 21, Lucky Wheel, Crash, Under/Over 7, Scratch Card, Dice, Apple of Fortune, Fruit Blast, Higher vs Lower, African Roulette, Eastern Nights, Thimbles, Lotteries and lots of other names.
- Other gambling games: Aviator, Zeppelin, Board Games, Turbo Games and more.
Everyone can enjoy 22Bet games, and there is a special promotion for new customers where this gambling product is provided. This casino welcome bonus is a 100% first deposit offer, and here are its maximum amount and minimum limit: Uganda has the maximum bonus at 1,300,000 UGX and the minimum deposit at 4,000 UGX.
Getting app of 22Bet on your mobile in Uganda: Android APK and iOS
There is an application for mobile designed for both Android and iOS devices. It offers a faster and more pleasant mobile experience than their adaptive website.
The mobile app provides you with an ability to place bets online in prematch and live, watch sports streams, deposit money and withdraw payouts, claim bonuses and play games.
Follow the next steps to download for free the app of 22Bet:
- Enter the website of the bookmaker on your mobile phone. Typically, you will be met with a pop-up advertising the latest version of the iOS app and the Android one. Or, scroll to the bottom of any webpage and tap on the MOBILE APPLICATIONS button.
- Tap on the button corresponding to your OS to start the download. For Android, allow installations from unknown sources first, which can be done in “Settings” of your mobile phone. For the 22Bet iOS app, they redirect to the App Store.
- Install the online app and open it to sign in to the bookmaker.
According to some 22Bet reviews, app has English and more languages.
Full website: desktop and mobile new and old versions
The online bookmaker provides its customers with tailored experience on the whole spectrum of possible devices, desktop and mobile ones, up to a screen resolution of 320x480 on mobile.
Let’s cover the desktop site first! The old version is provided in Uganda, which is used for most of their local sites and the global one. Takebet Uganda describes this version.
When accessing their homepage from PC, first thing you spot is the menu on top:
- Sports: prematch odds and events
- Live: in-play odds and events
- Jackpot (Toto)
- More: Fast Games
Below, you have virtual sports, statistics (livescore), results and apps.
Also, at the top of the page, you have the registration and login buttons or your profile access. There are settings too, which let you change the odds format, language and the time zone.
Below, the main part of their desktop web version can be divided in three parts. On the right, you have the navigation with sports and tournaments. It begins with top championships and top matches in dropdown menus, then you have a button to call all live events, a search bar and a selection of all sports — with countries, tournaments dropping out after a click on a sport.
Then you have the centre of the 22Bet website: at first, there is a list of events, and then you can open any event by clicking on it to see tens and hundreds of available betting markets.
Finally, on the right there is the betslip which allows for placing punts, checking all your current wagers, loading a bet from bet slip codes and saving a booking code. What’s more, from the right-hand side of a page you can access top events with their main odds and games!
Mobile version of 22Bet Uganda: review
There is an adaptive mobile website of 22Bet, which automatically opens on phones and tablets.
On top, you have the REGISTRATION and LOG IN buttons. Alongside, there is a navigation menu of the 22Bet bookie, which contains the following sections:
- Live Casino
- Fast Games
- Virtual Sports
- Customer support
Below the top bar on 22Bet, there is a slider with current promotions and bonuses.
Then, the main section of the 22Bet mobile site starts. First, you have tabs to filter Sports (prematch) and LIVE (in-play events). Then, there is a list of matches. On the homepage, by default you have several top live events and then prematch games in popular sports. There are odds for basic betting markets. Tap on any match to see all of the options.
At the bottom of their mobile page, you have top matches and casino games.
To access the betslip, tap on the corresponding icon in the bottom of a screen. In the 22Bet slip on mobile, you can add selections, choose a bet type (if two selections or more) and launch it!
At the time of writing this review, there was no lite mobile version in the menu.
Can you stream sports events live?
One of the ways for this bookie to beat the competition are live broadcasts they provide in Africa, Asia and other regions. Football live streaming, tennis and more streams are offered.
According to the company, there are over 30,000 matches per month available here.
Means of contacting 22Bet support in Uganda: live chat, customer care number, Whatsapp and email
If you have issues with login, withdrawal problems, or something is not right with your bets, the best way to conduct yourself is contacting specialists of this bookmaking company.
There are several ways to contact 22Bet live support:
- Website form: 22bet.ug/information/contacts
- Ugandan customer care number: +357 99 816806
- Email contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org (general issues), email@example.com (account verification), firstname.lastname@example.org (payments)
- Live chat: online accessible from the website
Mind that the phone number contacts in Uganda provided above are international ones.
5 things about 22Bet you should know before betting
Let’s assess five interesting points about this sports betting company:
- The bookie provides sports betting services in over a hundred countries.
- The company is one of the wealthiest in terms of betting options: over 40 sports, over a thousand events to bet on per day on average and around 1,500 options for top football.
- There is a wealth of sporting and non-sporting gambling products in many countries: virtual sports, jackpots (TOTO), casino and live casino, slots and other games.
- The website has mobile applications for both Android and iOS (iPhone and iPad).
- There are lots of free bet offers, including welcome bonuses and a bonuscode, accumulator promotions, cashbacks and more.
With a broad choice of sports and competitions, 22Bet has a really wide coverage of betting markets and choosing options, which reach up to 1,500 different bets for top football fixtures.
There is also a great number of payment options for both deposits and withdrawals, which are localised in countries with mobile money or local banking prevailing over international methods.
There is a generous number of betting offers, featuring a sign up bonus too.
On top of that, hundreds of football live streams and streaming of other sports are provided.
Also, mobile betting is well-assured by a mobile site version, iOS and Android applications.
The most visible disadvantage lies in the 22Bet odds: they tend to be on the lower side, with a 5-6% margin in the most popular betting markets of top matches and 8-10%+ in lower leagues.
The bonuses are disabled for cryptocurrency deposits, and this is something to think about.
Also, in many countries they still miss local phone number support and messengers.
The portal of 22Bet Uganda is an online sportsbook with a clear purpose of offering the widest possible selection of gambling and sports betting options to the developing countries in the first place.
The most substantial downside is their odds, which are not particularly high even on top events.
However, they compensate for this with bombastic promotions for new and current clients! So, the review of 22Bet on Takebet Uganda is largely positive, given all the opportunities this site presents.