Overview of our Copa America predictions
The 2021 Copa America will kick off on Sunday, June 13, and round off on Saturday, July 10.
This is the first time for CONMEBOL since 1993 to host the tournament in one country instead of two simultaneously. Only Brazil will host the 2021 Copa America. Betting tips on 10 teams across two groups will be posted on Takebet Uganda. This differs from the usual three groups with four teams each, totalling 12 national teams. A total of 28 teams will play the matches of this tournament at five stadiums in four cities in Brazil.
The stadiums and corresponding cities of Copa America 2021 are as follows:
- Nacional de Brasilia Mane Garrincha (Brasilia)
- Pantanal (Cuiaba)
- Olimpico Pedro Ludovico (Goiania)
- Nilton Santos (Rio de Janeiro)
- Jornalista Mario Filho (Rio de Janeiro)
The Maracana stadium will host the final in Rio. Four teams from each group will advance to the knockout stages, starting with the quarter-finals, while the bottom teams will be eliminated. Brazil is the current favourite to win the 2021 Copa, followed by Argentina.
Here are the critical football players that will feature in our Copa America match predictions:
- Emiliano Martinez, goalkeeper (Argentina)
- Pervis Estupinan, left-back (Ecuador)
- Cristian Romero, centre-back (Argentina)
- Marquinhos, centre-back (Brazil)
- Juan Cuadrado, right-back (Colombia)
- Mauricio Isla, right-back (Chile)
- Luis Diaz, left midfielder (Colombia)
- Casemiro, defensive midfielder (Brazil)
- Rodrigo De Paul, central midfielder (Argentina)
- Yoshimar Yotun, central midfielder (Peru)
- Luis Suarez, centre-forward (Uruguay)
- Lionel Messi, right-winger forward (Argentina)
- Neymar Jr., left-winger forward (Brazil)
Copa America 2021 betting odds
Experts start analysing Copa 2021 odds with the outright winner market:
- Brazil — 2.20 (+120 American; 6/5 Fractional)
- Argentina — 3.50 (+250; 5/2)
- Colombia — 8.50 (+750; 15/2)
- Uruguay — 9.00 (+800; 8/1)
- Chile — 13.00 (+1200; 12/1)
- Peru — 29.00 (+2800; 28/1)
- Ecuador — 41.00 (+4000; 40/1)
- Paraguay — 41.00 (+4000; 40/1)
- Venezuela — 41.00 (+4000; 40/1)
- Bolivia — 101.00 (+10000; 100/1)
We evaluate group stage odds to get our Copa America predictions for teams ready:
- Argentina — 2.30 (+130; 13/10)
- Uruguay — 11.50 (+1050; 21/2)
- Paraguay — 27.50 (+2650; 53/2)
- Chile — 34.00 (+3300; 33/1)
- Bolivia — 201.00 (+20000; 200/1)
- Brazil — 2.30 (+132; 13/10)
- Colombia — 10.00 (+900; 9/1)
- Peru — 21.00 (+2000; 20/1)
- Ecuador — 46.00 (+4500; 45/1)
- Venezuela — 67.00 (+6600; 67/1)
What are our Copa America football predictions all about?
Each time Copa America takes place, we predict regular matches and tournament outrights: the former start along with the tournament, and the latter — a few weeks before the tournament’s first day.
Our team provides free Copa America football tips for betting 1-2 days before any game. So pick a bet from our well-researched recommendations for the group stage and knockout matches of the Copa: Round of 16, quarter-finals, semi-finals, and the final.
Our preferred Copa America predictions are single bets because their payout level is usually higher than for accumulators.
Betting options and odds of Copa America tips
There are plenty of options for Copa predictions on sports betting sites, as this is one of the world’s most popular international football tournaments. When laying out our Copa America football predictions, some of the bets we feature in our articles are these:
- 1x2: either a draw or any of the teams winning in 90 minutes.
- Over/under totals: how many goals will they bag in a game?
- Correct score: bets on the exact score of matches.
- Double chance: betting on two out of three possible outcomes.
Asides from match bets, we post tips on the overall best player, the best young player and the best goalscorer of the tournament, group winners and runners-up.
Most odds of our Copa America betting tips range from 1.50 to 10.00 (-200 to +900 American; 1/2 to 9/1 Fractional). The odds of single bets on Takebet Uganda usually go as far as 3.00 (+200; 2/1), while accumulator odds can be as high as 10.00 (+900; 9/1).
Coverage of Copa America 2021
We cover the whole Copa America with betting tips starting from the group stage. When the tournament commences, we publish predictions for the following phases:
Even before the actual start of the competition, Takebet Uganda provides predictions for the champion, the group winners, the best scorer, and other team and player achievements.
Analysis: how experts work on Copa America betting tips
We will only make a recommendation for the Copa after we consider all essential details. Takebet Uganda researches football statistics and previous match results first: head-to-head games of South American teams, recent official, exhibition, and friendly matches.
For example, the 2021 Copa America takes place in Brazil, where the Selecao have an unbeaten record of 2,500 days. The home advantage will make it difficult to beat them.
Experts analyse vital match stats, such as shots on target or ball possession levels. Then, going deeper, xG and individual player stats come into play. Motivation matters when two teams face off, too. Argentina and Brazil are rivals, and this usually equals chances.
We produce tips tuning into all of this and the latest team news!
More football tips
In addition to the CONMEBOL Copa America bets, our expert team provides football betting tips on all the major tournaments worldwide.
Some other football tournaments with predictions:
Join Takebet Uganda today to enjoy Copa America tips for free!