Boston Bruins vs Florida Panthers prediction and betting tips (April 26)
The Florida Panthers had a streak of 12 victories before the most recent game. However, the Bruins have won three of the last four H2H games.
Brad Marchand (Bruins) has scored 31 goals and has made 45 assists in the 2021-22 season
Brad Marchand (Bruins) has scored 31 goals and has made 45 assists in the 2021-22 season

The Boston Bruins vs Florida Panthers fixture in the 2021-22 NHL will take place on Tuesday, 26 April 2022, starting at 7:00 p.m. ET. The kickoff time is 11:00 p.m. by GMT this day. The venue is TD Garden, Boston. The Boston Bruins vs Florida Panthers (26 April 2022) prediction and betting tips can be found below.

Boston Bruins vs Florida Panthers latest odds on betting sites

The Boston Bruins are priced with the odds of 2.70 (+170 American; 17/10 Fractional) to win the next match in full-time, which equals an approximate probability of 36%. The Florida Panthers come with the odds of 2.30 (+130; 13/10) to take two points before the overtime. The chances of this outcome are approximately equal to 44%. The draw is priced with the odds of 4.75 (+375; 15/4), which equals an approximate probability of 20%.

The latest odds for Bruins vs Panthers (26 April 2022):

  • Over 6.5 goals — 2.00 (+100; 1/1)
  • Under 6.5 goals — 1.95 (-105; 19/20)
  • Asian handicap (+1.5) on Bruins — 1.40 (-250; 2/5)
  • Asian handicap (-1.5) on Panthers — 2.70 (+170; 17/10)

Boston Bruins vs Florida Panthers match preview and statistics

The Boston Bruins are fourth in the Atlantic Division. They have won 49 matches and have drawn five times to receive 103 points.

Bruce Cassidy’s boys won over the Montreal Canadiens (5-3) in the most recent game. In the first period, they played much better than their rivals. The Bruins made 17 shots on target and bagged two goals. They won 50% out of 22 face-offs. Patrice Bergeron and Erik Haula scored the first two goals in the 16th and 19th minutes, respectively.

In the second period, they played much better too. The Boston Bruins made 14 shots on target and completed 13 defensive actions. Josh Anderson scored the first goal for his team in the 22nd minute. Erik Haula and Charlie McAvoy scored their goals in the 25th and 39th minutes.

Both teams were approximately equal in the last period. The Bruins made 11 shots, whereas their rivals made 10 shots on target. Bruce Cassidy’s won 11 face-offs and completed 20 defensive actions. Mike Hoffman and Nick Suzuki scored their goals for the Canadiens, whereas Patrice Bergeron scored the last goal in the last minute.

A total of under 6.5 goals has played out in eight of the last nine matches with the Bruins’ participation. The same total comes with the odds of 2.00 (+100; 1/1) in this fixture.

Boston Bruins team news: Jakub Zboril — knee injury.

The Florida Panthers keep leading in the Atlantic Division with 120 points. The Panthers have won 57 out of 79 matches.

They were defeated by the Tampa Bay Lightning (4-8) in the last fixture. In the first period, the Lightning and the Panthers were equal. They made 12 and 11 shots, respectively. Nikita Kucherov, Steven Stamkos and Callan Footescored their goals for Tampa. Sam Reinhart and Brandon Montour scored two goals for the Florida Panthers.

The Florida Panthers attacked much better in the second period, but their defence was not flawless. They made 14 shots on target and completed 10 defensive actions. Mason Marchment leveled the score in the 21st minute. Nick Paul scored two goals in the 26th and 33rd minutes.

In the last period, both teams played equally again. The Florida Panthers made 14 shots on target, whereas Tampa made 13 shots and won 19 face-offs. Brayden Point, Nikita Kucherov and Steven Stamkos scored their goals for the Tampa Bay Lightning, whereas Sam Reinhart scored a goal for his team in the 48th minute.

The Florida Panthers have scored more than four goals per match in the 2021-22 NHL. They are priced with the odds of 2.05 (+105; 21/20) this time.

Florida Panthers team news: Markus Nutivaara — upper body injury, Aaron Ekblad — upper body injury.

Boston Bruins vs Florida Panthers H2H

The Boston Bruins won over the Panthers (3-2 SO) in the last head-to-head game. They made 33 shots on target and won 36 face-offs. The Bruins completed 54 defensive actions and converted one out of two bullers.

Andrew Brunette’s men did not score three bullets. They made 35 shots, completed 55 defensive actions and won 21 face-offs in this fixture.

Boston Bruins vs Florida Panthers lineups and key players

Boston Bruins projected first lineup:

  • Linus Ullmark
  • Charlie McAvoy
  • Derek Forbort
  • Craig Smith
  • Brad Marchand
  • David Pastrnak

Brad Marchand keeps being the best attacker in his team. He has scored 31 goals and has made 45 assists in the 2021-22 season.

Florida Panthers projected starting lineup:

  • Sergei Bobrovsky
  • Gustav Forsling
  • MacKenzie Weegar
  • Carter Verhaeghe
  • Sam Reinhart
  • Jonathan Huberdeau

Sam Reinhart is the 31st best scorer. He has scored 31 goals and has made 48 assists in this season. Also, Reinhart has scored two goals in the last game.

Boston Bruins vs Florida Panthers predictions and betting tips

In the last game, the Boston Bruins confidently beat the Montreal Canadiens. They played well, but the Canadiens were not strong rivals. The Panthers lost a match against the Tampa Bay Lightning. They played well, but conceded a lot of goals and were not able to come back. They had a streak of 12 victories before that match. The Boston Bruins have won three of the last four H2H matches with two overtimes. I believe that we will see a draw in this game, because both teams do not look sure winners in this game.

Betting prediction: Draw

Odds: 4.75 (+375 American; 15/4 Fractions)

Boston Bruins — Florida Panthers
Lost
Post your tip!
Win cash in the Takebet free tipster competition every month. Learn more
TOP PREDICTIONS
TOP PREDICTIONS
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!