The Iga Swiatek vs Daria Kasatkina fixture in the semi-final of the 2022 Roland Garros will take place on Thursday, 2 June 2022, starting at 1:00 p.m. GMT. The venue is Court Philippe-Chatrier, Paris. Iga Swiatek vs Daria Kasatkina (June 2) French Open semi-final prediction and betting tips can be found below.
Iga Swiatek vs Daria Kasatkina latest odds on betting sites
Iga Swiatek is priced with the odds of 1.15 (-667 American; 3/20 Fractional) to win, which equals an approximate probability of 87%. Daria Kasatkina comes with the odds of 7.50 (+650; 13/2) to win this match. The chances of her triumph are around 13%.
The latest odds for Iga Swiatek vs Daria Kasatkina (June 2):
- Over 18.5 games — 1.90 (-111; 9/10)
- Under 18.5 games — 2.05 (+105; 21/20)
- Asian handicap (-1.5) sets on Swiatek — 1.40 (-250; 2/5)
- Asian handicap (+1.5) sets on Trevisan — 2.90 (+190; 19/10)
- Asian handicap (-6.5) games on Swiatek — 2.25 (+125; 5/4)
- Asian handicap (+6.5) games on Trevisan — 1.75 (-133; 3/4)
Iga Swiatek vs Daria Kasatkina match preview and statistics
Iga Swiatek beat Jessica Pegula (6-3, 6-2) in the most recent match.
She received two break points and converted the second one in the first game of the first set. Pegula converted her break point in the second game to level the score. The tennis players were absolutely equal to a 3-3 score. They did not give each other break point opportunities. Then Iga Swiatek won three games in a row to finish this set with a 6-3 score. Swiatek did not make a double fault and converted 60% out of five break points in this set.
Pegula received a break point in the third game of the second set, but Swiatek saved it. The Polish tennis player reached a 40-30 score in the fourth game and finished the second break point successfully. In the eighth game, Iga Swiatek reached a 40-15 score and converted the fourth break point to finish the set with a 6-2 score. She won 70% and 48% of service and return points, respectively. Iga Swiatek gave her rival only one break point opportunity and saved it.
Iga Swiatek has defeated 10 of the last 11 matches with a 2-0 score. She is priced with the odds of 1.40 (-250; 2/5) to win over Jessica Pegula to nil.
Daria Kasatkina eliminated Veronika Kudermetova (6-4, 7-6) in the quarter-final.
Veronika Kudermetova converted a single break point in the fourth game of the first set, but Daria Kasatkina won the next two games to level the score. In the seventh game, Kasatkina reached a 40-15 score, but did not convert two break points. In spite of this, she won the next three games to win the set with a 6-4 score. Kasatkina did not make a double fault. She won 63% of service points and 47% of return points.
The tennis player traded winning their first return games in the second set. In the second return game, Daria Kasatkina reached a 40-15 score and converted the fifth break point. After a 4-2 score, Kasatkina won the next two games to level the score. Both tennis players traded winning their remaining games to a 6-6 score. Daria Kasatkina started the tie-breaks perfectly. She won the first five points in a row and finally finished it with a 7-5 score.
A total of under 18.5 games has played out in all matches in this tournament with Daria Kasatkina participating. The same total comes with the odds of 2.05 (+105; 21/20) in this semi-final.
Iga Swiatek vs Daria Kasatkina H2H
Iga Swiatek destroyed Daria Kasatkina (6-3, 6-0) in the Round of 16 of the 2022 WTA Qatar. The Polish tennis player won seven and five service and return games, respectively. Swiatek won 67% of service points and 59% of return points. She converted 100% out of five break points and saved 75% out of four break points.
Kasatkina won only two service games and one return game. She won 41% and 33% of service and return points, respectively. Daria Kasatkina did not save a break point and converted only one out of four break points.
Iga Swiatek vs Daria Kasatkina predictions and betting tips
Iga Swiatek leads the WTA Ranking and is in her best form in the 2022 season. She has won the last three H2H games against Daria Kasatkina. Also, all these games were finished with a total of under 18.5 games. The same total has played out in five of the last seven games with Iga Swiatek participating and in all matches in the 2022 French Open with Daria Kasatkina participating. I believe that Swiatek will win over Kasatkina with a total of under 18.5 games again.
Iga Swiatek has made approximately 1.5 double faults per match in the last seven games, whereas Daria Kasatkina has made approximately 2 double faults per fixture in the last five matches. A total of under 5.5 double faults has played out in all H2H games. The same outcome may play out again.
Betting prediction: Iga Swiatek to win & under 18.5 games
Odds: 2.00 (+100 American; 1/1 Fractional)
Betting prediction: Under 5.5 double faults
Odds: 1.75 (-133 American; 3/4 Fractional)