About our ATP predictions
We are proud to provide first-rate tennis picks with multiple betting markets — big and famous options and specific small markets like props.
The team behind our free ATP tennis tips are experienced sports journalists and experts in tennis betting. We are doing our utmost to watch actual games, research historical and recent data, and analyse ATP betting odds to offer high value to our readers.
We publish single, parlay bets and outright tips on all major competitions.
Types of ATP betting tips
On Takebet Uganda, ATP tennis betting tips are on separate tennis matches and tournaments. When it comes to games, we offer singles and accumulators. Each prediction is an in-depth exploration of relevant statistical data and results, our impressions about the current form of tennis players and the news with helpful information on athletes.
We publish outright betting picks before any season and every big tournament. For example, experts may forecast the total points a tennis player will obtain, how many ATP tournaments he will win, which place he will take, etc.
As for separate competitions, Takebet Uganda offers tips on the winner, the final pair, and how far a particular tennis player will proceed in the course of an ongoing tournament.
Betting markets and odds of ATP tips
Another excellent advantage of tennis betting is an extended range of diverse wagering options offered to punters by bookies. Therefore, we cover various types of picks to provide our readers with as many courses of action as possible.
Some of the betting markets we use for our ATP tennis predictions:
- 1x2 (match or a set outcome)
- Over under total of sets and games
- Individual totals
- Handicaps of sets and games
- Correct score of sets
- Prop bets on tennis player stats
As far as the odds are considered, they usually vary from 1.50 (-200 American; 1/2 Fractional) to 10.00 (+900; 9/1) depending on the bet type, with single tips rarely going higher than 3.00 (+200; 2/1). Singles are more frequent guests on Takebet Uganda's pick roster.
How analysts research ATP events for tennis predictions
Analysis of tennis matches is a complex process that consists of several stages, which we pass to spot bets likely to play out as winning ones and to beat bookies in the long run.
The data we analyse for our ATP tips for betting includes:
- The current form of tennis players. Experts consider the recent match results and critical stats of those games, as well as watch match broadcasts and recaps.
- Season results. Analysts compare point totals and tournament results of both tennis players during the current season and the last campaign, paying attention to the same surface competitions and the same runs of recent form of the players.
- Compatibility of tennis players. Everything matters when it comes to chances of winning: the player's athleticism and the style of play, the manner of serving, whether athletes are left-handed or right-handed, how both perform on the given court surface, the difference in motivation given the level of the tournament — we check it all.
- Head-to-head. Historical and current season results of the matches between particular tennis players are a major factor, which we check out for tips.
- Statistics. A detailed statistical data analysis makes it possible to produce accurate ATP predictions. Our experts pay attention to the various ratios, including those in serves, aces, double faults, tie-breaks, and other data.
- Tennis betting odds. Takebet Uganda explores the implied probabilities in the bookie odds to compare them to the result of our analysis and find out the most valuable bets.
Being complicated and time-consuming, the process of selecting tennis picks is better left to professionals — and the team of Takebet Uganda is at your disposal with our betting tips!
Significant events of 2022 ATP Tour
The ATP Tour in 2022 is divided into three categories: ATP Masters 1000, ATP 500 and ATP 250. In addition, the ATP Cup and the ATP Finals are separate events, while Grand Slams are accounted for in the rankings but are not part of the Tour, and neither is the Challenger.
Check out the tournaments we may cover with our free tennis picks for ATP in 2022! Mind that all dates are subject to change before and even during the respective season.
Grand Slam tournaments (men)
Four significant tournaments belong to the Grand Slam series. Naturally, tennis fans look forward to these championships, and we also do.
The schedule of the 2022 Grand Slam tournaments:
- Australian Open (17-30 January 2022)
- French Open (22 May - 5 June 2022)
- Wimbledon (27 June - 10 July 2022)
- US Open (29 August - 11 September 2022)
Grand Slams have separate dedicated sections on Takebet Uganda, accessible from the sport and tournament selector.
The third edition of the ATP Cup will take place in Australia as one of the warm-up events before the Australian Open. It is scheduled from 1 to 9 January 2022. Russian athletes are reigning champions defending their titles, Daniil Medvedev and Andrey Rublev.
Punters will find ATP Cup betting tips on this page!
There are two final ATP tournaments bound to happen in 2022.
The main event, Nitto ATP Finals, will take place in November 2022, with the youth competition for 21-and-under, the Next Gen ATP Finals, happening right before it.
We publish predictions for the ATP Finals free on Takebet Uganda every season.
ATP Masters 1000
Nine tournaments belong to the ATP Masters family.
The schedule of the 2022 ATP Masters 1000 tournaments:
- Indian Wells Masters/BNP Paribas Open (7-20 March 2022)
- Miami Open (21 March - 3 April 2022)
- Monte-Carlo Masters (9-17 April 2022)
- Madrid Open (26 April - 8 May 2022)
- Italian Open/Rome Masters (2-15 May 2022)
- Canadian Open/Toronto Masters (6-12 June 2022)
- Cincinnati Masters (13-21 August 2022)
- Shanghai Masters (3-9 October 2022, provisional)
- Paris Masters (29 October - 6 November 2022)
ATP 500 and 250
The ATP 500 series comprises 13 tournaments which follow the Masters in the hierarchy.
The schedule of the 2022 ATP 500 tournaments:
- Rotterdam Open (5-13 February 2022)
- Rio Open (12-20 February 2022)
- Dubai Tennis Championships (14-26 February 2022)
- Mexican Open (21-26 February)
- Barcelona Open (16-24 April 2022)
- Noventi Open (11-19 June 2022)
- Cinch Championships (13-19 June 2022)
- Hamburg European Open (16-24 July 2022)
- Washington Open (1-7 August 2022, provisional)
- China Open (3-9 October 2022, provisional)
- Japan Open (3-9 October 2022, provisional)
- Vienna Open (22-30 October 2022, provisional)
- Swiss Indoors Basel (22-30 October 2022, provisional)
The ATP 250 category includes almost 50 singles tournaments as of 2022, which span through the whole season with a prize fund, mostly around half a million US dollars.
We post free ATP predictions for all significant men's tennis tournaments on Takebet Uganda!
More betting predictions for tennis
The ATP Tour is not the only series of tournaments we cover with tennis betting tips.
Some other tennis tournaments with predictions:
Visit Takebet Uganda and take pleasure in betting on our free tennis picks for the ATP Tour!