US Open 2022 betting tips: tournament preview
The US Open is the final major championship of the Grand Slam series in the course of a season. It takes place in the USA every year for two weeks in August-September. The US Open is played on hard tennis courts. The venue is the Arthur Ashe Stadium in New York.
The winners are identified in five categories: men’s singles, women’s singles, men’s doubles, women’s doubles and mixed doubles. The Takebet Uganda sports prediction site offers you free US Open predictions: tennis matches in singles and doubles with a focus on the former.
Key tennis players of 2022 US Open betting tips
There are plenty of prolific players among men and women who will participate in the 2022 US Open tennis championship and will feature most often in our US Open expert picks.
Novak Djokovic, playing as the ATP world #1, heads into the US Open tournament with three Grand Slam titles won this year under his belt. He is a three-time winner of the greatest American tennis tournament and will be looking to get his fourth victory. The downside for the Serb is his run of form — broken at the 2021 Olympics, where he failed the semi-finals.
Daniil Medvedev, playing as the ATP world #2, already has one Grand Slam final this year — lost to Djokovic at the Australian Open (5-7, 2-6, 2-6). The highest result for the Russian at the US Open is the 2019 final, in which he lost to Rafael Nadal (5-7, 3-6, 7-5, 6-4, 4-6).
Other top participants of the 2022 US Open among men:
- Stefanos Tsitsipas (Greece)
- Alexander Zverev (Germany)
Ashleigh Barty, playing as the WTA world #1, has won two different Grand Slams by now, with the one being the 2021 Wimbledon. That said, Barty has never championed the US Open: her highest result is the fourth round in 2019. She is looking for another shot this year.
Naomi Osaka, playing as the WTA world #3, is a two-time champion of the US Open and the winner of the 2021 Australian Open. Osaka is the defending champion this year.
Other top participants of the 2022 US Open among women:
- Aryna Sabalenka (Belarus)
- Karolina Pliscova (Czech Republic)
- Elina Svitolina (Ukraine)
Matches of these stars are sure to be included in our 2022 US Open betting predictions.
Betting odds of 2022 US Open
Takebet Uganda assesses tournament betting odds when coming up with futures (outright) predictions for the tennis US Open, as well as when updating you on favourites’ chances.
Betting odds for the 2022 US Open men’s singles tournament winner:
- Novak Djokovic — 1.65 (-150 American; 4/6 Fractional)
- Daniil Medvedev — 5.00 (+400; 9/2)
- Alexander Zverev — 8.00 (+700; 7/1)
Betting odds for the 2022 US Open women’s singles tournament winner:
- Naomi Osaka — 5.00 (+400 American; 4/1 Fractional)
- Ashleigh Barty — 7.00 (+600; 6/1)
- Aryna Sabalenka — 11.00 (+1000; 10/1)
Coverage of US Open predictions
Takebet Uganda is a trustworthy source of trends and betting insights for punters, the main reason we are proud of our top US Open picks. Betting tips for this event come in several types. First of all, there are singles and accumulator predictions. The experts of Takebet Uganda tend to offer single picks more often due to their higher profitability, but accas are still offered.
Secondly, there are futures and US Open game predictions. The former are given 1-2 weeks prior, such as US Open expert picks to win the tournament or to reach the final. The latter are offered for actual matches starting with the first round of the US Open Grand Slam.
In match predictions, both big and small betting markets are researched to spot value bets. The team of Takebet Uganda employs some decent tennis betting experts and journalists with years of experience in breaking down results, stats, odds, and the form of tennis players. This is why we are sure our US Open betting tips will be of vast help to you when choosing a bet.
Betting markets and odds of US Open tennis picks
There is a huge range of diverse betting options available in tennis. That is why gamblers have numerous possibilities for making punts. Takebet Uganda uses all possible kinds of bets.
- 1x2 (money line). Tips on the winner of a certain match, or set, or game.
- Correct score. Predictions of the exact score a match or a set will end with.
- Totals. Picks for the number of sets or games that will be played in a match, either overall for both participants or individually by a particular tennis player.
- Handicaps. Betting tips on a winner of a certain match, or set, or game with a particular positive or negative difference, which is called a handicap or a spread.
- Prop bets. Punts on particular events occurring or not occurring in the course of the game. Usually those are stats, such as double faults, aces, breaks of serves, etc.
Predictions for the 2022 US Open may feature all the betting options mentioned. When it comes to the odds, they differ depending on the bet type, often ranging from 1.50 to 10.00.
US Open 2022 match predictions
True fans of tennis cannot miss any single match of the US Open tournament, especially the top ones. Therefore, Takebet Uganda provides full coverage of every fixture featuring top opponents or up to the quarter-finals, from where experts start to predict every single game of tennis.
That said, we may occasionally drop other US Open predictions, tennis matches of smaller level, if we find a valuable bet when researching the betting lines of online bookmakers.
Outright betting tips: picks to win US Open and more
Here you will find not only US Open picks and betting tips for separate matches but also the futures US Open tips, also called outrights. As a gambler you will have an opportunity to bet on the winner of the 2022 US Open, the finalists, the results of particular players, etc.
Schedule of top 2022 US Open tennis predictions
The start of the 2022 US Open tennis championship is scheduled for Monday, August 30. It will last until Sunday, September 12. As far as the match predictions are considered, here is the schedule of tournament stages that we will predict in the course of the competition:
- First round: August 30 — August 31
- Second sound: September 1 — September 2
- Third round: September 3 — September 4
- Round of 16: September 5 — September 6
- Quarter-finals: September 7 — September 8
- Women’s semi-finals: September 9
- Men’s semi-finals: September 10
- Women’s final: September 11
- Men’s final: September 12
Come 12-24 hours before a US Open match you fancy betting on for picks — and be sure to come for US Open final predictions dropped as soon as the finalists are announced.
How experts analyse US Open for sure predictions
The process of producing sports tips for the US Open is quite complex. There are plenty of criteria that Takebet Uganda’s experts take into account to come up with accurate US Open tips.
- Tennis betting odds. Something we begin analysis with, odds tell us about the implied probabilities which bookmakers have counted and where the money is going.
- Surface. This criterion is among those which have a significant influence on the performance of tennis players and the outcomes of games. The US Open occurs on a hard surface. Therefore, our specialists analyse how athletes have performed on such surface before in order to predict their future showing during the tournament.
- Conditions of players. Analysing physical capabilities and motivation helps our team of professionals to come up with correct US Open tennis betting tips and picks. We check whether a particular athlete has suffered any injuries and how serious they were. We pay attention to physical traits like the dominating hand of each player, etc.
- Rankings and form. Tennis experts pay exceptional attention to the overall power of a particular athlete and his latest results, as well as historical results and H2H.
- Statistics. The next vital factor we examine are stats, including aces, breaks, double faults, serves ratios and other numbers from recent matches to assess players.
- News. The last but not the least important factor, the latest news helps us finalize our objective predictions and provide you with up-to-date information on players.
The team of professional pundits at Takebet Uganda take into consideration all these factors in order to provide you with the best expert picks for US Open — for each upcoming top game.
More betting predictions for tennis tournaments
There are also tips on other prominent tennis competitions presented on Takebet Uganda. You are free to use these tennis betting tips for your betting activity.
Some tennis tournaments we predict apart from the US Open:
- Australian Open
- French Open
- ATP Tour
- WTA Tour
- Davis Cup
Visit Takebet Uganda regularly and stand a chance of boosting your tennis winnings!