The English Premier League round 14 fixtures will be kicked off with Manchester City traveling to the King Power Stadium to face off against Leicester.
The Citizens have won four of the last six meetings with Leicester. The odds of The Foxes winning sit at 9.00 (8/1 Fractional; +800 American), translating to a measly probability of 11%. The odds on Man-City are 1.30 (3/10; -333.33), totalling a 74% chance. The odds of a draw are set at 5.90 (49/10; +490) — a 15% likelihood.
The last fixture between the two teams ended in a nine-goal thriller. The odds of more than two goals (over 2.5) are at 1.40 (2/5; -250), translating to a 68% probability. The odds of less than three goals (under 2.5) are placed at 2.87 (187/100; +187), which amount to a likelihood of 32%.
The odds of both teams scoring are at 1.72 (18/25; -138.89) and those of one or neither team scoring are at 2.06 (53/50; +106). These translate to probabilities of 55% and 45% respectively.
The Citizen's forwards expectedly dominate the anytime goalscorer. Center forward, Erling Haaland, currently leads the Premier League goalscoring charts with 17 goals in eleven games and leads the anytime goalscorer with odds of 1.45 (9/20; -222.22) — chances of 69%.
His striker partner, Julian Alvarez, comes next with odds of 1.86 (43/50; -116.28), standing at a possibility of 54%.
City's forward, Riyad Mahrez, completes the list with odds of 2.50 (3/2; +150) which is a 40% probability.
The match is scheduled for Saturday, 29 October 2022 at 11:30 a.m. GMT. Robert Jones will be the presiding referee.