Brighton will host Chelsea at The American Express Stadium for round 14 of the Premier League.
Chelsea has only beaten Brighton at the AMEX stadium once in their last four match-ups. Despite that, the Blues still stand as favourites to win the game with odds placed at 2.55 (31/20 Fractional; +155 American) which is a probability of 38%. The odds for the Seagulls to win, on the other hand, are at 2.88 (47/25; +188) — a probability of 33%. Meanwhile, the odds of a draw — as they have done in five of their last six games — are at 3.30 (23/10;+230), which is a probability of 29%.
Six of the last seven match-ups between both teams have seen no more than two goals scored. The odds of more than two goals (over 2.5) are at 2.00 (1/1; +100) which is a 47% chance. On the other hand, the odds of less than three goals (under 2.5) are set at 1.78 (27/25; +108), which translate to a 53% possibility.
The odds of both teams scoring are at 1.75 (39/50; -128.21) and those of one or neither team scoring are 2.03 (103/100; +103). These amount to chances of 54% and 46% respectively.
Chelsea forwards are favourites to score anytime in the match with former Arsenal and Barcelona striker, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, topping the list. His odds are set at 3.10 (21/10; +210), which translate to a 32% probability.
Another striker, Armando Broja, comes next with odds set at 3.40 (12/5; +240), equating to a likelihood of 29%.
English winger, Raheem Sterling, completes the top three with his odds set at 3.75 (11/4; +275) — a 27% chance.
The match is scheduled for Saturday, 29 October 2022 at 2:00 p.m. GMT. Andrew Madley will be the presiding referee.